It can be difficult to get sufficient dietary intake of vitamin B12 with a vegetarian diet. Fortified tofu and nutritional yeast are good dietary sources of vitamin B12 , which can help you avoid deficiency.
- 1 block extra firm tofu, fortified
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Drain and lightly press the tofu.
- Cut into 1 to 1.5 inch cubes.
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave. In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, nutritional yeast, and coconut oil.
- Carefully stir in the tofu until it is well coated.
- Place the tofu onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until crispy.