- Pizza dough
- Pizza sauce of choice
- 1 cup dairy or non-dairy cheese, shredded
- Black olives, sliced and chopped
- Mini bell peppers, sliced
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Baby tomatoes, sliced
- Jalapenos, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Separate your dough into two balls, place one of the balls in the center of one of the baking sheets. Starting from the center, flatten out the dough ball with your hands, creating crust that is in the shape of a skull. It should be approximately 10-12” in length. Repeat for the other dough ball.
- Bake each pizza for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Spread the pizza sauce out on both skulls and sprinkle with cheese.
- Assemble the desired veggies over the cheese to create a fun Day of the Dead skull design.
- Bake each pizza for another 10-12 minutes or until the cheese melts to your liking.