- 2 bananas, cut in half lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa butter, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup coconut butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 8 mini chocolate chips
- Place cut bananas on baking sheet and slide in popsicle stick then pop into freezer for at least one hour.
- In a double boiler, melt cocoa butter and coconut butter over medium heat.
- Stir with a whisk until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add honey.
- Dip frozen bananas in white chocolate mixture. You can smooth out any dripping parts with your finger.
- Pop back into the freezer for a couple minutes.
- Re-dip bananas and add chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Eat immediately or return to freezer until ready to serve.