- 1 can crescent roll dough (or homemade dough)
- 2 cheese slices
- 8 hot dogs
- 16 candy eyes
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Cut each cheese slice into 4 strips.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles (crimp diagonal cuts in each one together).
- Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 1⁄2” strips and join 2 together to form one long “bandage”.
- Pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough. Slice cheese slices into quarters (1/2 slice cheese, cut in half).
- Wrap “bandage” of dough around each hot dog and 1⁄4 slice of cheese.
- Make sure to leave a gap for face.
- Place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down) on non-stick cookie sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes or until dough is lightly brown.
- Place a small piece of cheese where eyes go and place in oven to melt slightly.
- Place 2 eyes on each mummy.