- 2 cans organic black beans (drained)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- In a blender, puree all ingredients except 1⁄2 cup of the beans.
- Add the reserved beans and pulse until choppy. Add water or stock to achieve desired consistency.
- Spoon into serving dish. Can be refrigerated for a couple days, and taste better at room temp.
- Serve with crackers/chips sticking out like grave stones.