Sangria is a tasty treat you can enjoy anytime of year. The fruity flavour is sure to be a hit with your guests this holiday season.
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 whole cloves
- 2/3 cup Triple Sec (orange – flavored liqueur)
- 3 seedless blood oranges, cut into wedges
- 2 bottles fruity red wine
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher, and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- Discard cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Pour sangría into individual glasses, including the fruit.