Brussel sporuts are a fantastic source of protein, dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- 1 1/4 pounds brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 pomegranates seeds
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1 lime worth of finely grated zest
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Put the Brussels sprouts in a medium roasting pan; toss with the canola oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven until light golden brown and a knife inserted into the centers goes in without any resistance, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer the sprouts to a large bowl and add the pomegranate molasses, pomegranate seeds, hazelnuts, and lime and orange zests. Season with salt as needed.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Pomegranate and Hazelnuts