A diet rich in complete protiens is important to vegetarians and meat eaters alike. Chia seeds are a versitile vegetarianfriendly complete protein.
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon blackberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon peacans
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Place almond milk in a small saucepan and let it come to a boil.
- Stir in the oats. Cook about 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Before taking it off the heat, add the chia seeds and give it a stir.
- Place it in a bowl and stir in the toppings.